Data recovery
A few days ago I tried Paragon Partition Manager since I needed to resize a partition. I was surprised that the application actually seemingly worked on the x64 system. However, the price was too high since it at the same time deleted the parttion it was taking the space from. Not so nice! Need I say I do not recommend this piece of software?
So, I had a 120GB partition with tons of data on it, only it had been deleted. I have experienced the situation before and have recovered deleted data with GetDataBack from Runtime. However I was pretty sure that it would not work with x64 but I was amazed! that their latest version 2.31 did! Now the price of $79 is a bit high, I think, but worth every Penny when you are in the situation...
So, I had a 120GB partition with tons of data on it, only it had been deleted. I have experienced the situation before and have recovered deleted data with GetDataBack from Runtime. However I was pretty sure that it would not work with x64 but I was amazed! that their latest version 2.31 did! Now the price of $79 is a bit high, I think, but worth every Penny when you are in the situation...
