Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe: 64-bit (beta) drivers
Windows Server 2003 x64 Enterprise Edition installed without a hitch. Prior to the installation, I downloaded the 64-bit drivers for my A8N-SLI Deluxe motherboard from Asus. And good for me, because my D-Link network adapter could not install. The motherboard has on-board ethernet and I installed the 64-bit drivers and they seem to work - they are still only beta drivers though. Way to go Asus!
D-Link offers no 64-bit drivers which surprises me a bit since D-Link is a well established manufacturer of network adapters and more and as far as I know have a good reputation. So much for that! I contacted their support about it and I am waiting for an answer. So for now I am stuck with the on-board ethernet adapter.
D-Link offers no 64-bit drivers which surprises me a bit since D-Link is a well established manufacturer of network adapters and more and as far as I know have a good reputation. So much for that! I contacted their support about it and I am waiting for an answer. So for now I am stuck with the on-board ethernet adapter.
